by Smaddeus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No supercharger on top of hood

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug On the derelict cutscene, every car has a supercharger ontop of the hood (the little engine) and for me, the ford mustang and my nissan nicelady dont have it on the super build. the first picture is a pic of my friends game, the second one is my game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DiamondGamingORG
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/13/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:30
What is your time zone? MET - GMT + 3:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by buying the super builds for the derelicts on pc.
What happens when the bug occurs? there is no supercharger ontop of the hood
What do you expect to see? a supercharger ontop of the hood
Please select your region Asia
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

So i bought the super build for the ford mustang and on vids there are superchargers ontop of the hood, but on mine there isnt, am i doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 10 (14,504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No supercharger on top of hood

★★★ Apprentice

Need the drag class super build to get the supercharger.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (17,136 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Need the drag class super build to get the supercharger.

Message 2 of 10 (17,137 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you, can i possibly change it to drag?

Message 3 of 10 (14,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
You didn't set your car up as a super build. Go back into customization and see if there is a "super build" above the roof.

Edit: (additional info). You can still have a drag car without the gasser look. You just don't select the super build.
Message 4 of 10 (14,436 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is a super build. but can i convert the class or am i stuck with it?

Message 5 of 10 (14,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you might find thats called a blower... it bolts onto the supercharger

Message 6 of 10 (14,415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So just to clarify? In customization you selected the super build (it requires 300 performance points to unlock) and nothing changed? I question because you only asked about the blower, I'd be more concerned that on top of the blower you also never got the dumped headers and gasser look. I'd say your Z got bugged if this is what is going on.
Message 7 of 10 (14,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have been hacked, so its fine m8, thanks for the help anyways

Message 8 of 10 (14,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You don't need drag class for the blower to stick out, it's for every derelict that can get the 300 point superbuild, but for Ford Mustang, as he says, it doesn't appear.

Same for me, by having 302 points or something, it barely changes anything at all, just different rims and different hood with small air intake gap on it, where before I had the outtake gap, or heat exhaust gap hood. The blower I noticed is glitched on the far back seat panel, visible from behind easily, and from asides you can see the intake vents.

The Mustang is glitched for the superbuild, and no one will repair....* * EA pushing developers around for the next game, rather than fixing old one.

blower glitch on mustang derelict (not sure about the one in the shop)

Screenshot (701).png

Message 9 of 10 (13,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Smaddeus wrote:

You don't need drag class for the blower to stick out, it's for every derelict that can get the 300 point superbuild, but for Ford Mustang, as he says, it doesn't appear.

Same for me, by having 302 points or something, it barely changes anything at all, just different rims and different hood with small air intake gap on it, where before I had the outtake gap, or heat exhaust gap hood. The blower I noticed is glitched on the far back seat panel, visible from behind easily, and from asides you can see the intake vents.

The Mustang is glitched for the superbuild, and no one will repair....* * EA pushing developers around for the next game, rather than fixing old one.

blower glitch on mustang derelict (not sure about the one in the shop)

Screenshot (701).png

Its not a glitch, its a mid engine swap. If you look under the car and if you use camera mode to look through the window u can see the engine and exhaust piping, transmission, differential, and rear axle. All of the race builds are mid engine, including the c10 pick up. In real life, mid engine provides better weight balance, center of gravity, handling, and can improve cooling.

Message 10 of 10 (799 Views)