No sounds in my game.

by ItsKatlyn99

Original Post

No sounds in my game.

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 20 PRO
OS Version 10.1.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find the bug playing the game on this device.
What do you expect to see? Obviously I expect to see a fix in future updates.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

When I open the game, the background sounds (the background music you hear when you open the inventory, when you open the sts window or the treasure hunt event window, also the background music of the CAS) is missing.

I have already checked the settings, and I have the sounds enabled, and also the music is enabled.

Please fix this bug.

Message 1 of 9 (978 Views)

Re: No sounds in my game.

★ Guide
It’s been a long time and this issue has not yet been fixed... Sigh....
Message 2 of 9 (787 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@FreezerSim do you also have this issue? What device do you use?

Message 3 of 9 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@FreezerSim Have you tried using different device/earphones/speakers to check if the problem is in the game or the device??
Message 4 of 9 (771 Views)

Hero
@EA_DragonsEye This is something we have been experiencing on Android devices for several years. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 9 (756 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ItsKatlyn99 This is still going on.
Message 6 of 9 (616 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I only have sound in my homes roughly 25% of the time. This has been going on far too long. iPhone 11 Pro Max. 

Message 7 of 9 (605 Views)

Hero
@myoclonicjerky In my case, there is often no sound when I first open my game. I have to close and reopen the game sometimes several times until I get sound.
Is it the same for you?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 9 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat My sound seems to come and go throughout  playing (mostly go.) Its most often at the homes but also at other locations. I haven’t noticed a correlation with opening the game. In fact, sometimes reopening will bring the sound back for a few seconds. I will start paying more attention to patterns 

Message 9 of 9 (583 Views)