No rewards for accepting the Max 60 experience points

by npkx8ftnti4q

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No rewards for accepting the Max 60 experience points

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel XL
OS Version Android 9
What is your Player ID? 1003274847124
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug No rewards for accepting the Max 60 experience points
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Dear Sir/Madam:

End of March season rewards were accepted which included a lot of experience points. When I clicked to accept the Max 60 experience points they went missing and I was taken right back to the main screen. Typically when accepting the Max 60 experience points a player receives credits, gems, cards, etc. but this did not occur.

Thank you for your help!

Gene

Message 1 of 3 (436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No rewards for accepting the Max 60 experience points

EA Live QV Team

Hey @npkx8ftnti4q thanks for reaching out and providing your Persona ID! I've taken a look at your account and can confirm you did receive your rewards. Though I don't know why it returned you to home screen, likely because you appeared to reach the max rewards twice during that time from what I can see. You got 7500 credits, 125 Laser Drone cards, 125 Scorpion Tank cards, 25 Kodiak cards, 25 Shock Trooper cards, 3 Centurion cards and 3 Chemical Warrior cards. Hope this helps! :D

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @npkx8ftnti4q thanks for reaching out and providing your Persona ID! I've taken a look at your account and can confirm you did receive your rewards. Though I don't know why it returned you to home screen, likely because you appeared to reach the max rewards twice during that time from what I can see. You got 7500 credits, 125 Laser Drone cards, 125 Scorpion Tank cards, 25 Kodiak cards, 25 Shock Trooper cards, 3 Centurion cards and 3 Chemical Warrior cards. Hope this helps! :D

Message 2 of 3 (408 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for investigating and providing the detailed response.  I wasn't able to see that those rewards actually came through.  I appreciate your help!

Thank you and have a great day!

Message 3 of 3 (399 Views)