Re: No rewards for TW

by EviLDanteS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No rewards for TW

★★★★★ Novice

Greetings! For TW 02/15/2022 I did not receive an award. I created threads about this https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-rewards-for-TW/m-p/11338400/highlight/false#M10971 and https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/254356/indifferent-support-no-reward-for-... 

I also spoke with the Ultra moderator https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/discussions/Ultra

After more than two months, I have not received not only a solution to the problem, but even an answer on the situation Confused 

And this is very sad Devil and leads to unpleasant thoughts about the attitude towards the players.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 15.1
Ally Code: 445241693
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During the TW on 15/02/22 after completion I received an email informing me I didn’t qualify for rewards. I scored over 450 points on offense and no points on defense. I have put in a ticket and utilized the chat function. However, I did not receive rewards. I only received the in game email saying I didn’t qualify. At this point I was told to report the issue here.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Ukraine

Message 1 of 15 (1,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @EviLDanteS and thank you for the report.

According to our logs you claimed the rewards fr that Territory War on 04/16/2022, 7:08 pm GMT+01. The rewards for the following TW you claimed on 04/20/2022, 7:29 pm GMT+01.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (1,065 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @EviLDanteS and thank you for the report.

According to our logs you claimed the rewards fr that Territory War on 04/16/2022, 7:08 pm GMT+01. The rewards for the following TW you claimed on 04/20/2022, 7:29 pm GMT+01.

Message 2 of 15 (1,066 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand I didn't get any awards. I received a message with the results of the war (about our victory) but it said that I would not receive a reward due to the lack of banners for the attack - there were more than 450 of them. Check that the number of resources has not changed. I have a screenshot, I can send it wherever you say.
Message 3 of 15 (1,025 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EviLDanteS and about 300 banners for protection
Message 4 of 15 (1,024 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You are able to post screenshots here directly as an attachment. 

Message 5 of 15 (985 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EA_HighCommand You appear to be looking at the logs for 4/15. OP is talking about the TW from 2/15.

Message 6 of 15 (982 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ыскуутphoto_.jpg

photo_.jpg
Message 7 of 15 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

exactly. TW from 15feb2022

Message 8 of 15 (976 Views)

EA Live QV Team

I am sorry, I completely misread the date, my bad.

Unfortunately, I am unable to verify your Territory War rewards that far back, the last records I am able to see are from the TW on March 1st, sorry.

Message 9 of 15 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommandWhat do you mean sorry?!?!?!
I created an appeal the next day!!! You ignored me for two months!! (look at the first link) I reminded several times, wrote to the moderators and that's all while there is a war in my country!!!! In Ukraine. And now you write excuse???? Are you crazy?
These were the prizes for winning the first level 430kk + guild and I demand compensation!

What do you mean you can't check the logs? Raise the archive! It's not my fault that you've been ignoring a player for two months! Or take my word for it, or do you need 49 players from the guild to confirm my words ?!

Message 10 of 15 (929 Views)