by hello_world23

Original Post

No "join" button for the auto-started raid without ZDR time

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S5
OS Version Android 6.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When we set auto start for the raid and do not set ZDR time - there is no "join" button. Or after the end of ZDR time this button dissapears too. You should send Ugnaught to register with 0 dmg.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Setup auto start time of the Raid (Rancor, Haat, HSith) 2. Do not check "ZDR time" checkbox; 3. The raid started and there is no "join" button.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

When you manually start the raid there is "join" button. This button should be present if ZDR time is switched off or it has ended. Please fix this!

Message 1 of 5 (307 Views)

Re: No "join" button for the auto-started raid without ZDR time

EA Live QV Team

Hi @hello_world23 and thank you for the report.

Once the timer is up, the "Join" button changes to a "Battle" button. This is working as intended.

Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)

★ Apprentice

When we start the raid manually - "join" button is present until you press it. Then it changes to "battle" button. Why you can't make the same behaviour for the auto-started raid? If I couldn't join the raid within ZDR time but I am able to enter it before it is cleared. It will be convient for me to have a "join" button which will be changed to "battle" after pressing it.

Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @hello_world23.

Feel free to post your suggestion in our feedback section in the forum: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/feedback-home.

Message 4 of 5 (240 Views)

★ Apprentice
will do, thanks!
Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)