★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rtx2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in Town...
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16 hours after I started
Summarize your bug I dont get new quests and thus I´m forced to repeat the old ones. All I can get is Tyrant Mine and quickplay (who bug most of the time).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How would I know?
What happens when the bug occurs? I get no quests.
What should be happening instead? I let you figure out the answer to that useless question.

No new quests after 16 hours of gameplay. Doomed to repeat quests in Tyrant Mine (is that the only stronghold?) and quickplay or go freeplay which is the most booring part of the game.

I finished 10 agent quests (is that really it?). See screenshot

No quests on the map (see screenshot).

Only 5 contracts (see screenshot). That cant be all can it?

Only can access only 1 stronghold!,Thats it? Cant post more screeners)

That seems a bit less for a game at this price tag (ok I got it along with the RTX but at this stage I´m happy I did not have to pay for it separately)... 16 hours of gameplay to run out of quests?

I presume something bugged but if you really just implemented that few quests then omg.

What I did is what I do with every rpg... I went out do quests, come back and talk to all the npc's. 

This is not really an rpg since you can just go out and make one quest rather than have an open world where you finish all the quests and return after. It doesnt even have a chat system... I mean common! An rpg without chat is like social media without chat nor messages!

You should go and make this an open world mmo or rpg. The way this game is setup - with 1 mission per going outside of town, endless seeming loading screens bugged quickplay quests and virtually no interaction with other gamers - I dont even know what to call it. It does not feel like an rpg, it does not feel like an action game (even though there is some action) and it certainly doesnt feel like a complete game, nor like a game that has been tested before the release.

I love the flying, it adds a very different gameplay feeling but the rest is just boguns and feels like a step back in gaming.

Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No more quests resolved.

★★★ Apprentice

I had to finish the freeplay challenges to get more quests. How BW could design it so bad that it does not show up on the map even though it is essential to getting more quests is a miracle to me.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)

All Replies

Re: No quests after 16 hours gameplay.

★★★ Apprentice
Btw... the board does not give more quests either (in case board quests do not show up on the map).
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

Re: No quests after 16 hours gameplay.

★★★ Apprentice

I still got no questline.

Message 3 of 4 (80 Views)

Re: No more quests resolved.

★★★ Apprentice

I had to finish the freeplay challenges to get more quests. How BW could design it so bad that it does not show up on the map even though it is essential to getting more quests is a miracle to me.

Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help