No packs available to buy

by FAizaTaf

Original Post

No packs available to buy

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12
OS Version 14.4.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you log in to my game, you’ll see that in the packs section, there’s no pack appearing to buy. There’s only one pack available which is the “uptown chic” pack. It’s always there. Except for that, no other packs have appeared in the last month.
What do you expect to see? I want the packs to be available again for me like everyone else.
Connection Type
Please select your region Asia
Country Bangladesh

Over a month ago, I uninstalled and installed the game. Ever since, no packs have appeared for me to buy. Everyone else got a free pack which didn’t appear for me. I didn’t even get the offer to buy the STS and TH events booster packs. If you log in to my game, you’ll see that in the packs section, there’s no pack appearing to buy. There’s only one pack available which is the “uptown chic” pack. It’s always there (screenshot attached). Except for that, no other packs have appeared in the last month. 
Please, fix the bug.

Message 1 of 5 (652 Views)

Re: No packs available to buy

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @FAizaTaf! Could you DM me your player id so I can investigate the issue and report it to studio? Thanks!

Message 2 of 5 (615 Views)

★★★ Novice

I dmed you the ID. Did you check? Also, I lost my progress a few months ago. But I got back everything after that and I was compensated. M

But this one is a whole new problem that I have been facing for a month. 

Message 3 of 5 (598 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sorry, I have seen it now but I am trying to catch up from coming back on the holidays, I answered you on DM too

Message 4 of 5 (581 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didn’t hear from you after that. Has anything been done at all to help me out?! I contacted so many people. Yet no response. This is so frustrating wow. 

Message 5 of 5 (495 Views)