Re: No nuts/bolts

by Ilois4

Original Post

No nuts/bolts

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) SE 2020
OS Version 16.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Workshop (can’t collect nuts and bolts as the Workshop is stuck on Friday and has been for months!
What do you expect to see? A different day every time I start a shift so I can collect everything I need for the items!!!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Devil::eaBroken heart:eaDisappointed

Message 1 of 6 (886 Views)

Hero
@Robystinks62 Hi, do you have retired/passive sims stuck being busy? Probably one of those sims have caused the issue. If you know which sim is the issue, open the family portrait or generations tab and tap the sim name/character. Exit the family portrait and restart the app. When reopening the game check if you can interact with the stuck sim and if there are changes in the Eco workshop schedule.

If you don’t know which sim is causing the issue, go through all of them in the family portrait similar way.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

No (none of my sims are retired/passive)! I’ve looked at the Family Portrait, but can’t see a problem with any of them, probably because I’m not sure what to look for! I did start the game on another device and changed the characters a while  ago would that have anything to do with it! I had passed a lot of the careers/hobbies and had lots of decs, but had to do the house again! It worked ok before that I think! I don’t suppose it’s a big deal, I can still do the workshop for the daily tasks, just can’t collect for the decorations!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP😀

Message 3 of 6 (857 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Robystinks62 Hi, playing with multiple devices can cause issues with progress, for example items might go missing. What do you mean by “changed the characters”?

Message 4 of 6 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

For some reason when I signed in  on a different device, I had to re-do the house from the start , and the original characters had gone so had to make new ones!! Although I still had decorations that I had bought or earned from hobbies/careers etc still in the inventory!!! STRANGE!

Still doesn’t solve the problem of not been able to collect from the Workshop as it is stuck on the same day (FRIDAY), and has been for months, so I can’t collect the materials I need for the items (ie NUTS AND BOLTS)!!

THANKS FORYOUR REPLY😀

Message 5 of 6 (788 Views)

Hero
@Robystinks62 Hmm, maybe one of the original characters got your Workshop schedule stuck then. 🤔 Are they in the generations tab of your family portrait?

Message 6 of 6 (773 Views)