[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola G7
OS Version Android Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 886-981-769
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug No new members seems to be joining our guild - Vikings of Droids. We have been a guild since day 1 and have never had an issue with people joining. Usually the last 3 spots or so constantly come and go but for the past month, no one has joined. We are a 136M guild doing heroics and usually people are joining quickly. We occasionally have to boot someone for not following the few rules we have, and this makes it tough if we can't get replacements. We've been stuck at 46 for a while now. We are set to 'open to join' and none of our other settings have changed. Is anything up with our guild status or something? Thanks! Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 40 (1,718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No new members joining my guild

Community Manager (retired)
Message 14 of 40 (2,328 Views)

All Replies

@SmokeyJoe320 Do you have any pending guild invites that haven't been accepted? Those count against your membership numbers.

★★★★ Novice

I don't but maybe some of my officers do?  I didn't think of that.  I'll ask and find out.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll let you know if that is it.

Message 3 of 40 (1,683 Views)

@SmokeyJoe320 wrote:

I don't but maybe some of my officers do?  I didn't think of that.  I'll ask and find out.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll let you know if that is it.

Look in the guild management tab and you can see it here: 

★★★★ Novice

Ah.... nope, no invites are open.  Good suggestion though.  Got any others?  Standard smile  I was thinking we fell off of EA's 'suggested' list in the guild search tool for some reason.  But I don't know if that makes any sense or why it would happen if it did.

Message 5 of 40 (1,667 Views)
Highlighted

@SmokeyJoe320 I tried searching for you but couldn't find you in game!

Hopefully when @CG_MindTricks returns to the office tomorrow, they can investigate.

★★★★ Novice

Well my in-game name is Dash Riprock lol.  The guild it Vikings of Droids.  Did you search for the guild?  I can't find my guild when I search for it but I didn't know if that was because it was my own guild.

Message 7 of 40 (1,652 Views)

@SmokeyJoe320 I tried searching for Vikings of Droids, Vikings, and Droids and refreshed a bunch and never saw your guild. So... Let's let the professionals see what's up.

I was able to find the guild by searching "Vikings of"

Screenshot_20190911-125137_Heroes.jpg
Message 9 of 40 (1,625 Views)

@SmokeyJoe320 I didn't find any other issues related to your guild.
Message 10 of 40 (1,621 Views)