Re: No new members have joined the guild for months.

by GMEiserr

Original Post

No new members have joined the guild for months.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? no new members have joined he guild for months.
OS Version All
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 263-236-848
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The issue is that no new members have joined the guild for months.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search the guild in the guild search tool. The guild's name is "ANTIGUA ORDEN JEDl"
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain

The issue is that no new members have joined he guild for months.

The guild has a GP of 132M, and there is no restriction to join it.

I have tried searching the guild and to join with the account of a friend with little PG, ally code 493-439-166.

When I was looking for the guild to join, it was very difficult to find the guild, and the tool never recommend it, even if i had two allies within. Searching for "ANTIGUA", "ORDEN", "JEDI" or "ANTIGUA ORDEN" never found the guild.The only way to find the guild was by restrict the search for "only allies guilds"

The problem has been before the new guild search tool. I couldn't test it again with the new tool.

Message 1 of 3 (196 Views)

@Fingulod your guild is the 10th in the list when I search for "antigua" and 2nd when I search for "antigua orden" (even above one called simply "Antigua Orden"), just searching for "orden" is going to be 100s and "jedi" probably 1000s of guilds.
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The main problem they have is that they probably don't appear at all at recommended guilds, it's rather strange that absolutely no one joins if the guild is open to join without restrictions

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)