No motion from player with puck

by ssolo97

Original Post

Re: Move Stick sometimes not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Nop, there shouldn't be any technical problem with controller itself. I even tested my controller in Game Controller Tester.
Follow to the link to see my test [removed]

And as I mentioned, there isn't controller issues in other games

Edit: Removed suspicious-looking link. -CM

Message 81 of 88 (1,568 Views)

Community Manager

@calvinbirch 

Your player is stickhandling without touching any buttons. Do you have another controller you can try? If your controller is wireless, try plugging it in to see if that makes any difference.

Aljo.png
Message 82 of 88 (1,515 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have wireless controller, plugging in doesn't make any difference. I've tried other controller and it worked fine. Couldn't there be some specific controller series and combined with some update that couse this issue?
Message 83 of 88 (1,506 Views)

Community Manager

@calvinbirch 

Do you have another game you can try? This is sounding like a problem with the controller.

Aljo.png
Message 84 of 88 (1,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not who you're replying to but, this is the only game made completely unplayable by stick drift. Players lock up because they think they're doing dekes. Put in a deadzone option and I bet you fix this issue for a majority of players. 

Message 85 of 88 (1,207 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@dundidid wrote:

Not who you're replying to but, this is the only game made completely unplayable by stick drift. Players lock up because they think they're doing dekes. Put in a deadzone option and I bet you fix this issue for a majority of players. 

This is a good idea. I had bad stick drift on my last controller before I finally ditched it and it was causing all kinds of grief for me in NHL.

Message 86 of 88 (1,186 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This issue appears to be happening again in NHL23

Message 87 of 88 (627 Views)

Community Manager

@ssolo97 

This thread is very outdated. I'm going to lock it to prevent further "necroposting". Please post your issue in a new thread. If this is happening on NHL 23, it should be posted here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 88 of 88 (618 Views)