Re: No longer recieving any coins.Have completed countless missions and challeng

by ChiraaKitteh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No longer recieving any coins.Have completed countless missions and challenges

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number amd rx580 with amd ryzen 5 3400g
Enter RAM memory size in GB its on the dxdiag
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. it occurs constantly ,I complete countless missions and receive no coin
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/28/2020-5/2/2020 pacific standard time ,i dont know the hours
Summarize your bug I do not recieve any coin anymore for anything,no missions challenges nothing .before a week ago I recieved coins like normal.now,nothing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? complete missions,check your coin amount
What happens when the bug occurs? I dont get any coins
What should be happening instead? I should be getting paid for my accomplishments.everyone else on the same missions gets coin.

I no longer recieve any coin,my amount has been the same for a week and Ive completed all sorts of missions and challenges

Message 1 of 5 (5,512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No longer recieving any coins.Have completed countless missions and challeng

★★★★ Novice

Ok problem is resolved, I validated my files and now things are back to normal 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (5,408 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@pzychosyn36 Just to be clear, you don’t get Coin just from running missions, strongholds or cataclysms. You only get coin for completing certain repeatable daily, weekly, event challenges and some general challenges (which are one-time only).

Have you gotten any weekly Alliance Coin? You can check that in the news page (it’s what shows when you first login). It should list 10 or so items, unless you have a habit of deleting those notifications every time you see them.

Also, just in case your pilot is somehow glitched? Do you see the same totals on a second pilot? Can you complete challenges and get the Coin reward on that second pilot?
Message 2 of 5 (5,451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

will try on a second pilot and get back to you...i didnt think to try that, have not gotten any alliance coin either 

Message 3 of 5 (5,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok problem is resolved, I validated my files and now things are back to normal 

Message 4 of 5 (5,409 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@pzychosyn36 Great to hear. Have fun Freelancer!
Message 5 of 5 (5,389 Views)