No longer part of GAC

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 7
OS Version 10.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 441184376
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am no longer signed up for participating in GAC, and I do not understand why. I finished my last round - round 2 of the current GAC, and have been in and reviewed my results several times since then. To my surprise I was not entered into a running GA this morning when I logged in, and only see the "please check back later - no GA currently running" message when entering the GAC room. The biggest reason for me playing this game is GAC.. I find this to be highly inconvenient....
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Norway

I do not understand what has happened, but have lost a full week and ruined my total score for this run of GAC..

GA.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: No longer part of GAC

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Youre not the only one either.. but what can we do? Even if we miraculously could get on the event, matchmaking has already been done and its underway. Really dont feel like even playing atm. :/

Im pretty sure it was the title update that caused it. Im EU player so game updated early on for me. Was waiting patiently for midnight GAC join phase to end only to see no active events.. fun stuff.

Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: No longer part of GAC

★★ Novice

I know that the fix i would like is impossible, and I feel much the same as you. Whatever kind of compensation I'd get it doesn't help the fact that I've lost a week of gameplay, and the score I would have gotten for a months effort. 

I feel like this shouldn't be something that could happen, be it bug or 'mid-click'.. I was in the GA room several times across the review / lock-in day, and never saw anything amiss..

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)