Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since the game was released
Summarize your bug Been playing the game since it came out on every grandmaster difficulty except 3 and I have yet to get a legendary drop I’ve gotten master works I’m a 486 storm I only have one epic equipped I’ve played the game every day since it came out ... not unless I’m just imagining this
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? No legend drops
What should be happening instead? Legend drops

No content

Message 1 of 24 (841 Views)

Re: No legendary drops

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm this is real and a few other people on Reddit but some of them have at least 2. I think there's a bug happening here because my friends get a legendary in front of me everyday and I NEVER get 1. This game is so full of messed up bugs that it's seriously getting me mad. I'm creating a new account tomorrow to see if it happens on that account also. I love playing this game but without the possibility of getting a legendary in 100+ hours while everyone else gets them everyday is killing the fun for me.

Message 2 of 24 (801 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Its RNG people..

Message 3 of 24 (778 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Its beyond your so called RNG. Ive played over 200 hours, Ive grinded through over 50 TM/s GM1 & 2, Ive recieved 6 legendaries, but havent had one drop for over 2 weeks. My friends get multiple daily, play the same amount of time, if not more. I am now playing less and less, why, because Ive been out lvl'd by everyone I play with, cant do anything higher than GM1 for the most part, its not RNG, not by any means. Ppl use RNG as a lame excuse, I even play with 183 luck, nothing drops but MW.
Message 4 of 24 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Man I Know the feeling...I'm on PC and I have 130+ hours...now i do have 3 legendary items...but thats it...have not seen a drop for about a week now and i'm starting to even see less masterworks drop...idk they said they would fix this by removing white and green from the GM1 and above, but i still white and green items drop like crazy...i hope this big patch fixes some of these issues

Message 5 of 24 (763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

the legendaries I have recieved were in the first week of the game, starting Feb 15. I have since grinded over 50 strongholds on GM1 in the last 2 weeks alone, not even mentioning freeplay or contracts. i dont play on anything but GM1, nothing drops. Its sad, I played Destiny 1 & 2, never had these kind of issues.  I get whites and greens all the time. Im an art student, I swear I seen yellow pop out of the chest all the time, only for it to be a white. my personal opinion, but its my opinion only, I think its a bug, the game reads yellows as whites. I see a difference when white drops out of a chest and when yellow does, but the game always reads it as white. Doesnt matter to me much anymore, Im going back to PoE, there, you get good stuff for your grinds, here its laughable.

Message 6 of 24 (756 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’ve got the same problem on ps4! 😡
Message 7 of 24 (733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Currently I'm at 171 hours of gameplay, and I only have one legendary ability (its got good dps, but it's not a primer or detonator). I heard that if you stack luck up to 90% but also staying below 100% will yield better results. But I haven't had anything that has the luck stat drop, so I'm also in the same boat. I was lead to believe that Greens and Whites in GM 1 or above were supposed to be fixed a week ago, but I guess that all this is more than likely going to be fixed on the 12th (hopefully anyway).  

Message 8 of 24 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
  1. I was told on the luck stack to stay below 200, but as ai said, POE league is starting today, Im going to a game that I may only be ok at, but atleast they value my time spend playing their game. Im just rather done with the BS of Anthem. To bad too, i was lokking so forward to playing it, very poor execution of what could have been a stellar game!!!
Message 9 of 24 (691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The removal of white and greens are in tomorrows patch that's why your still seeing them. .

Message 10 of 24 (667 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help