No items after opening a guaranteed epic rarity apex pack

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lithgow123
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Opening an guaranteed epic rarity apex pack
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Opening an guaranteed epic rarity apex pack
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/06/2021 21:20
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I tried opening the apex pack but the early part of the animation kept repeating itself. I think i pressed ESC and it took be back to the main menu. When i came back to the lobby there is not red dot in the load out or legends tab notifying me that i have a new item. I opened an guaranteed legendary rarity apex pack and it went fine
What should be happening instead? I should have received the item
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know

I tried opening the apex pack but the early part of the animation kept repeating itself. I think i pressed ESC and it took be back to the main menu. When i came back to the lobby there is not red dot in the load out or legends tab notifying me that i have a new item. I opened an guaranteed legendary rarity apex pack and it went fine. I remember that the last item i received was a legendary wraith banner

Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)