No interactions with the bassinet while doing 'Bundle of Joy' event

by Pharapy

Original Post

No interactions with the bassinet while doing 'Bundle of Joy' event

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola G5S Plus
OS Version 7.1.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003421175492
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If none has the same problem as mine then I think you should check it from my game account.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback While doing the event, the event options only appeared on the bed and the shower but not on the bassinet. It used to appear on the bassinet so that I could change my baby's diaper and stuffs but now I can only choose to 'Start wake up ritual' with the shower and 'Long for more sleep' with the bed. Also, everytime I finished these 2 options, it took 3 minutes for them to re-appear.

Message 1 of 7 (1,101 Views)

Re: No interactions with the bassinet while doing 'Bundle of Joy' event

Did it appear when you click a few of the other interactions maybe?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Did it appear when you click a few of the other interactions maybe?

Hi Phantomlover1717, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, there aren't any interactions beside the two interactions I have said in the feedback. My baby has grown up earlier today so I can't screenshot the whole scenery of my house for you to see that there aren't any other interactions though.

Message 3 of 7 (1,028 Views)

Sometimes the normal interactions can pop up randomly when you use the other actions. I wonder if it needed triggering.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know this is an older post, but I am having the same problem after this last big update. I can only do actions with the shower and bed. If I go into building mode and move the bassinet to another spot, then the bassinet actions show up. I was not having this problem before.

Message 5 of 7 (869 Views)

@gmartins84 it would be nice to have a new bug report on this with some screenshots and a little bit more info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (856 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't know if this might be helpful: during an event, not every technically actionable item will have the guitar pick over it to interact with, otherwise at level 10 you would already have a sea of interactions and wouldn't even see the objects XD

Sometimes, if your household has a lot of items, the game will prioritize some items over others (in many cases it's the items closest to your sim, but in others it seems random). So, if there is a specific item you would like to interact with, I would recommend putting into storage some other items as a workaround. 

Message 7 of 7 (822 Views)