Original Post

Accepted Solution

No heirloom past the 500 apex packs mark

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Klaxby
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The lobby where you would ready up for a match.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Opening an apex pack
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Don’t remember exactly around a week ago
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I open an apex pack and do not receive an heirloom .
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving an heirloom because I’ve opened more than 500 apex packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check to see how many I have opened and if it’s less than 500 dismiss it but if it’s more than that I’d assume I would receive 150 heirloom shards or something.

A while back I was told by ea support to check an apex calculator to see how many apex packs I have opened I ran the calculator a few times and each time it said I was past 500. Now ea support can’t help me but based off of a previous forum I have seen there is someone that’s high enough in the company that can tell me how many packs I have opened. I would simply like to know where I am with getting the heirloom because I’m guaranteed I’m past it.

Message 1 of 8 (2,280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No heirloom past the 500 apex packs mark

Community Manager

Hey @keithkj123

I'm afraid we don't have a counter for pack openings. This is something that's come up quite a few times in the past though. If you haven't yet pulled an heirloom you most likely just haven't opened enough packs to receive one. 

Once you open up pack 500 you'll get the Heirloom shards, assuming you don't pull some out of a pack before then. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,204 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @keithkj123

I'm afraid we don't have a counter for pack openings. This is something that's come up quite a few times in the past though. If you haven't yet pulled an heirloom you most likely just haven't opened enough packs to receive one. 

Once you open up pack 500 you'll get the Heirloom shards, assuming you don't pull some out of a pack before then. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,205 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah that's a lie because, I've actually checked my wallet funding transcripts on my PlayStation 4 and I have bought over 250 apex packs and I've been max on all battle passes and in the coins you get in the pass I have spent those on packs and I have reached level 455. So im not understanding when you say you get the heirloom shards before or at 500 apex packs. Plus you can check my account. So I would like to be messaged back soon. Thank you😊.

Message 3 of 8 (2,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi man yeah i have same * i writte on support sorry we cant nothing all say open 500 :D i have open more then 800+ i play this * 3 years and i dont have any heirloom this is scame commercial 

Message 4 of 8 (1,986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this is bull cause I know I opened up enough as well. It’s crazy that they want to to pay over $100 to get an heirloom during an event and the only way you can get that heirloom after the event is over is that you have to get these shards. Shards they don’t even give out often enough!! The community leader’s advice sounds like a cop out cause I’m pretty sure they can calculate it. Cause if they couldn’t, how would the system know that we’ve opened 500 packs yet??? Somebody lying. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The only thing EA told me is that this issue just "Can't happen," and to ask the community about reporting a bug, although it seems like it's a widespread problem, and they refuse to fix it.😄

Message 6 of 8 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have spent over a thousand dollars on apex pack and still haven’t got an heirloom shards pack?

Message 7 of 8 (854 Views)

★★ Novice

I think the fact that new "streamers" have gotten them at low levels is telling. It's all about the PR hype.

Message 8 of 8 (711 Views)