No good Upbringing event or age up

by ssheats1

Original Post

No good Upbringing event or age up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12
OS Version 14.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have 7 sims in my household. 3 are playable. 2 are children, and two are babies. For the last 2 days I have had no option for a family event or a good upbringing event. I usually have a good upbringing event as soon as a baby is born but neither baby (one born yesterday and the other today) have had the event bubble appear. The children in the house also have had no events and no option to age up. Usually at this point they would have aged up. I updated this week but didn’t not have this problem until yesterday into today.
What do you expect to see? I should have an event for good upbringing as soon as the baby is born and one with the children each day. The children should have aged up by now as well.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12
OS Version 14.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have 7 sims in my household. 3 are playable. 2 are children, and two are babies. For the last 2 days I have had no option for a family event or a good upbringing event. I usually have a good upbringing event as soon as a baby is born but neither baby (one born yesterday and the other today) have had the event bubble appear. The children in the house also have had no events and no option to age up. Usually at this point they would have aged up. I updated this week but didn’t not have this problem until yesterday into today.
What do you expect to see? I should have an event for good upbringing as soon as the baby is born and one with the children each day. The children should have aged up by now as well.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 2 (494 Views)

Re: No good Upbringing event or age up

Hero
@ssheats1 Do you have several NPCs on other house lots? If this is the case, they could get the family events instead of those on the main lot.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (440 Views)