No family events since last update

by Kompostkvarn

Original Post

Re: No family events since last update

★★★★ Apprentice

I got the same as sicariana today. No family event after aging up from toddler to child. 

Also, I have two elders hanging around. Both had the family event icon, but once I started the family event for one of them, the icon disappeared on the other.  Yesterday I got family events for both. Is there perhaps a limit for two family events per day? I have a baby too, and could complete a family event for him. I started that event before the elder’s event. 

Message 11 of 16 (570 Views)

Did you still have a Sim available for the other mentoring event?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 16 (543 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I had three playable sims in the household.

This hasn't happened again by the way. After that I have been able to complete more than two family events each day.   

Message 13 of 16 (515 Views)

Glad to hear it was just a one time thing.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 16 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Please help? I retired my Sim today, and it keeps prompting me to do a family event, but when I tap on that sim the only events available are just regular talking or regular friendship events.... is it because I retired my sim without a hobby? She had a job which she fulfilled 100%, but she never did have a hobby.
Message 15 of 16 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Inhabe a career and mine still never shows family Evans, even when the icon flashes over my sims head for one..
Message 16 of 16 (426 Views)