No easy way to report cheaters in Arenas

★★★★★ Guide

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 3070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB GPU 32GB RAM
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? pistol_skin_fb
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. n/a
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? n/a
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? n/a
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Arena maps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing against someone who was cheating
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/06/21
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I have come across several people who appear to be cheating in Arena's both casual and ranked. However, the only way to report them seems to be if your team looses in which case you can report them on the champions screen. If you quit because of the cheaters or your team wins then you have no way to report them.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to report cheaters easily in Arenas at any point.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try reporting someone as cheating in Arenas either in match or if your team wins and the cheater is on the other team.

n/a

Message 1 of 6 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No easy way to report cheaters in Arenas

Community Manager

Hey @PlSTOLSKlN they can report through their systems report tools. You can find all the info related to reporting abusive users here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/?product=apex-legen...

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (317 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you are in-game @PlSTOLSKlN and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for the tip. I'm on PC which makes that type of reporting easier, but the friends I play with are mainly on consoles with no easy way to do that.

Message 3 of 6 (333 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PlSTOLSKlN they can report through their systems report tools. You can find all the info related to reporting abusive users here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/?product=apex-legen...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for letting me now. I will tell my mates but I don't think they will bother stopping playing Apex to take the time to report someone. An in game report system like the BR system would be much more accessible for them.

Message 5 of 6 (305 Views)

Community Manager

You can report users after a game @PlSTOLSKlN.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)