Accepted Solution

No drops above Epic

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. No drops for shield slot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I get no drops for shield. I'm near Legendary level and I still have an epic shield because I get no drops over epic.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea why I don't get drops for shield above epic. So I don't know what you can do you replicate the error.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get good drops no matter how much I play. I tried to play on all levels alone and with other players
What should be happening instead? I should get drops for all gear slots, not just weapons.

I get no drops for shield. I'm near Legendary level and I still have an epic shield because I get no drops over epic.

I don't get good drops no matter how much I play. I tried to play on all levels alone and with other players

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No drops above Epic

★★★ Newbie

I found the answer for this issue in another post:  "Masterwork support items are not in the game yet." 

Issue was open in February and it's still not fixed. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Re: No drops above Epic

★★★ Newbie

I found the answer for this issue in another post:  "Masterwork support items are not in the game yet." 

Issue was open in February and it's still not fixed. 

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)