Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Legendary : The Tomb of General Tarsis
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Completed mission successfully, returned to Fort Tarsis and discovered the item still listed in daily tasks (Daily: Legendary Contract) as 0/1 and I got no key reward (which was the specific reward for this one item)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29.02.19 10:00AM EST
Summarize your bug Completed mission successfully, returned to Fort Tarsis and discovered the item still listed in daily tasks (Daily: Legendary Contract) as 0/1 and I got no key reward (which was the specific reward for this one item). No matter how many times I do the contract I will simply not get the daily completed and I will not get the reward
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If the daily task is to complete a legendary contract and the reward is a key, do the legendary contract and hope you get a key. My not affect everyone, may not be every legendary contract, may not affect all regions, may not affect all servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? Daily task is not completed even though mission was successful, reward (1x Elysium key) not awarded.
What should be happening instead? Task should complete and an elysium key should be rewarded

Message 1 of 9 (1,010 Views)

Re: No credit for completing legendary contract, and no elysium key reward

★★★★★ Novice

I have completed this quest now 5 times, and still nothing.  Happened to myself and friends the other day, and now it is still occuring.  It is beyond moronic for this to be an issue, seeing as this isn't an isolated issue and many people are experiencing it.  It is about time more fixes occur vs augmentations of gear.  The gear can wait, the game needs to work smoothly, otherwise the gear can't be enjoyed.  EA, get your priorities straight!

Message 2 of 9 (986 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem.

Completed General Tharsis tomb legendary mission with randoms and the key count at coins is still at 0. Daily task is still unfinished.

This is the first and only mission I played today. I had no will to play anything after this.

Reminds me the definition of insanity quote by A.Einstein. Coming back to game to expecting some improvements but getting the same old ****.

Message 3 of 9 (971 Views)

★★★ Pro

I wish they would address bugs faster and this forum. I failed to get a key on the first day even after the daily completed. I think it is safe to assume, those of us that lost out on keys will never be compensated, and the issues causing the problem will not get fixed anytime soon. Legendary Freelancer has been broken since day 1, and I do not mean the so called day 1 patch either.

Message 4 of 9 (952 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I’m pretty sure Legendary Missions and Legendary Contracts are different things though?

Legendary Contracts are something you get from Yarrow/Brin/Matthias. I think you get them once per day once you finish their “story contract” paths (for which you may need to finish the story itself).

Legendary Missions is something that was introduced in 1.0.4 by popular demand. Those let you repeat parts of the critical path, and are not “contracts” per se.

@GooStormAvenger @HobbySmart @Trakais_Suns @TheRealNichivo 

Message 5 of 9 (926 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had the same issue today 

i completed the quest 6  times today on PS4 Pro and no elysium rewards

Message 6 of 9 (911 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have yet to get a key. I've done all the challenges, and the ones to give the keys like that daily, still don't work. GM1-3 did it on all difficulties, even tried exiting out multiple times, and uninstalling and reinstalling.

One among many issues. I can't keep supporting and believing in you guys
Message 7 of 9 (898 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem and this is the second day with the same problem, completing the mission, objectives or other whatever thing they asked you to do and no key at all.... Fix this pls this is important.

Message 8 of 9 (894 Views)

★★★ Novice

This week both dailies that ask for legendary mission would not complete as a daily...

Platform:PC - win 10 pro

GPU: NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Mem: 16 GB ram 

Region: North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
Legendary Mission: Mysterious Beginnings
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Completed mission successfully, returned to Fort Tarsis and discovered the item still listed in daily tasks (Daily: Legendary Contract) as 0/1 and I got no key reward (which was the specific reward for this one item)

When did this happen? 29/06/2019/4:56pm EST
Summarize your bug:> Completed mission successfully, returned to Fort Tarsis and discovered the item still listed in daily tasks (Daily: Legendary Contract) as 0/1 and I got no key reward (which was the specific reward for this one item). No matter how many times I do the contract I will simply not get the daily completed and I will not get the reward
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If the daily task is to complete a legendary contract and the reward is a key, do the legendary contract and hope you get a key. My not affect everyone, may not be every legendary contract, may not affect all regions, may not affect all servers.
What happens when the bug occurs? Daily task is not completed even though mission was successful, reward (1x Elysium key) not awarded.
What should be happening instead? Task should complete and an elysium key should be rewarded

Message 9 of 9 (790 Views)