No credit for MVP or Top 5 Placement for Proof of Pride dog tag

by Prom3th3us8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No credit for MVP or Top 5 Placement for Proof of Pride dog tag

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug no credit for MVP of Top 5 placement for Proof of Pride dog tag
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have 5 screen shots
What happens when the bug occurs? i don't get credit for MVP or Top 5 placement
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ??? what is that ??? X BOX 1
Enter RAM memory size in GB whatever X box 1 comes with

For the Proof of Pride dog tag, one must be MVP 10 times and place in Top 5 30 times. I was MVP 1 time yesterday on Operations, 3 times two days ago on Conquest and 1 time 11 days ago on Operations and have no received credit for MVP or Top 5 placement. I have the screen shots to prove this. Tell me how to send them from my Xbox and I will.

Message 1 of 3 (585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No credit for MVP or Top 5 Placement for Proof of Pride dog tag

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Prom3th3us8,

being MVP is quite easy to see, you get a ribbon for that Standard smile

To be in the Top 5 is harder to see, both sides of the scoreboard count for that.

This means you can be #1 on your team leading the scoreboard, but still be #6 overall if 5 guys on the opposite team have more points than you.

The highlights screen at the end of a round don´t indicate which place on the scoreboard you have reached, so always check your total points.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (734 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Prom3th3us8,

being MVP is quite easy to see, you get a ribbon for that Standard smile

To be in the Top 5 is harder to see, both sides of the scoreboard count for that.

This means you can be #1 on your team leading the scoreboard, but still be #6 overall if 5 guys on the opposite team have more points than you.

The highlights screen at the end of a round don´t indicate which place on the scoreboard you have reached, so always check your total points.

Message 2 of 3 (735 Views)

★★★ Novice
OOOHHHHH, very uncool system, but now i understand. Thank you for explaining. Devious indeed, haha
Message 3 of 3 (568 Views)