by BaldurCPH

Original Post

No counter attack

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ios
OS Version Ios
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug No counter attacks 5 times in a row - first rebel pilot 3 hits and the clone sgt. on 2 hits. No counter attacks!!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

I was upset when happened with rebel pilot and was disturbed when it repeated with clone sgt.
CD99969B-B694-4440-B155-6B49D2F8C1BA.png
Message 1 of 5 (253 Views)

Re: No counter attack

★★★ Novice
Is a stealthed character attacking them? They will not counter attack if they are attacked by a stealthed ship. Also, they will not counter if they are dazed.
Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Good question! The screenshot was taken after 2nd failed counter (as I recall correctly) so there might be buffs/debuffs that are lifted after the counter should have taken place - but I don't think so. I will look for it. I experienced the fail in three separate plays.

BUT as for stealthed - if they attack the counter should go to ships that are not stealthed - shouldn't it?

Isn't "Counter attack" a 100% counter chance?
Message 3 of 5 (236 Views)

★★★ Novice
Counter attack is a 100% counter chance, but since the units cannot be targeted while stealthed, the unit with counter would not be able to counter on the ship unstealthed. The only way this might work is if all of the ships were stealthed, then the counter would work since all of the ships could be targeted.
Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)

★ Apprentice
The counter hitting another happens only when there is a taunt and the attacker was not stealthed.
Message 5 of 5 (219 Views)