No buttons in final battle of the Starkiller event.

by LendersQuiz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No buttons in final battle of the Starkiller event.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? A50
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During the final Starkiller event battle I used the middle ability "Boundless Force Throw" and then my buttons disappeared. My only choice was to force quit the app and start over. I tried again and the same thing happened. It's almost as if Starkiller does his force push and misses the barrel. Fortunately, this battle requires no energy or tickets so on my 3rd try, everything worked, but if this was a GAC battle..... It's one thing to lose but to lose through no fault of your own? Not cool.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the battle
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

During the final Starkiller event battle I used the middle ability "Boundless Force Throw" and then my buttons disappeared. My only choice was to force quit the app and start over.

I tried again and the same thing happened.

It's almost as if Starkiller does his force push and misses the barrel. Fortunately, this battle requires no energy or tickets so on my 3rd try, everything worked, but if this was a GAC battle.....

It's one thing to lose but to lose through no fault of your own? Not cool.

Starkiller1.png
Starkiller2a.png
Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No buttons in final battle of the Starkiller event.

EA Live QV Team

Hello @LendersQuiz 

We tried to reproduce your report on our site, but we couldn't confirm any issues. Feel free to try the Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

All Replies

Re: No buttons in final battle of the Starkiller event.

EA Live QV Team

Hello @LendersQuiz 

We tried to reproduce your report on our site, but we couldn't confirm any issues. Feel free to try the Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)