Accepted Solution

No auto cannons or grenade launchers

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) From day one 22/02/19
Summarize your bug I have completed the game including all side quests and it's just occured to me that I have not come across a single autocannon or grenade launcher. I have the two in my inventory at the start of the game and naively scrapped them both but since then I have no come across another one of either, in the whole game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I have never come across either weapon type. In my under the armoury tab on the pause menu it says I have seen two auto cannons but there isn't even a listing for any grenade launchers.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving these weapon types as loot.

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) From day one 22/02/19
Summarize your bug I have completed the game including all side quests and it's just occured to me that I have not come across a single autocannon or grenade launcher. I have the two in my inventory at the start of the game and naively scrapped them both but since then I have no come across another one of either, in the whole game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I have never come across either weapon type. In my under the armoury tab on the pause menu it says I have seen two auto cannons but there isn't even a listing for any grenade launchers.
What should be happening instead? I should be finding these weapons

Message 1 of 4 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No auto cannons or grenade launchers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Have you played Colossus for some time? I noticed that only the loot your current javelin can use drops, Seals never drop if you aren't on Storm. Same for Autocannons and Grenade Launchers - they never drop unless you are on Colossus.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Have you played Colossus for some time? I noticed that only the loot your current javelin can use drops, Seals never drop if you aren't on Storm. Same for Autocannons and Grenade Launchers - they never drop unless you are on Colossus.

Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No problem, I'll give that a try when I'm ready to face every other bug on the game again lol

Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have not recieved grenade launchers since day one, and I have played with the colossus. 

Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help