Highlighted

No alliance coins for the last 2 weeks

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When you start the game at the beginning of the week where you get a message notifying you of your weekly rewards.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4.9.19 and 4.2.19
Summarize your bug For the last 2 weeks I have not recieved any of the weekly rewards for alliance level.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game for a week and not receive your alliance coins
What happens when the bug occurs? You get screwed out of alliance coins and rewards.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the coins and rewards.

This is really sad that this far into the launch with this many patches, this is still an issue. The PS4 version has been plagued with so many bugs that are not getting fixed. I don't care if titans spawn that often in freeplay. How about you make it to where players get the coins the earned at the end of the week. Then maybe focus on non essential bug fixes. Kotaku was right there was no direction on the development of the game. There is no direction of the fixing of bugs. Only essential game play bug need to be fixed at this point. Make the game playable before you fix how many stupid enemies spawn.

Message 1 of 1 (45 Views)
Twitter Stream