[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TTVSol_Br33zy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NA
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? NA
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? NA
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. NA
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. NA
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 500
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) NA
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? No aim assist when using a controller on a PC
What should be happening instead? Have Aim assist
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add aim assist to people who use a controller when playing on PC

Hello, I have been playing Console for about the last 10 years, and I recently made the switch to PC, and I have noticed that there is little to no aim assist for People who use a controller when playing on PC. I feel like I am at a major disadvantage due to the fact that I don't have aim assist, as a semi professional Apex legends/ Fortnite player I feel that I can't compete at my full potential in tournaments and just playing in general. Please put in aim assist for people who use a controller on PC. I have noticed that People who play on console with a controller have an unreal amount of aim assist and I think that it should be the same for Controller users on PC, and for those who think "I am scared of aim assist, maybe you should just get better"  I am a controller player on PC, with a 4.7 kd, I am not scared of aim assist, I use a controller, and I am still in the the 10k rankings for PC. If they add aim assist to people who use a controller on PC then idk what to tell you people who think that Mouse and Key is superior

https://apextab.com/08a9225eaab3781d116e22f9bc7d48fc

^^ My stats

Message 1 of 28 (41,300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No aim assist when using a controller on PC

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Convokinthis is not a bug. It’s by design.

Maybe you will have better luck in the feedback forum.

View in thread

Message 10 of 28 (40,460 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Use a mouse or go back to console. Aim assist is being removed from games on PC for a reason.

Message 2 of 28 (41,264 Views)

★★ Guide

Exactly what he said ^

There is no place for aim assist on PC. You should seriously consider using the vastly superior mouse and keyboard or go back to console. 

Message 3 of 28 (41,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I do feel KB is better on pc, there is no reason to not have aim assist for controllers.  If your on pc using KB and can’t deal with a controller with aim assist your just not that good.  KB is still way better, it’s what I use, and I’m not afraid of aim assist.  Also once there is cross play your have to deal with it anyway.

Message 4 of 28 (41,172 Views)

★ Novice
https://apextab.com/08a9225eaab3781d116e22f9bc7d48fc Im not gonna put in the work to try and have a 4.7 kd on mouse and keyboard
Message 5 of 28 (41,158 Views)

★★★ Pro
I play on PS4 and can't say I've noticed any aim assists, probably because my sensitivity is set on very high, if you need aim assist to get kills then you probably need more training, maybe get into the practice range and fiddle with your aim settings till you get a setup you're comfortable with before joining matches
Message 6 of 28 (41,097 Views)

Champion

Why not use a controller on left hand and a MOBA mouse with loads of buttons on the right?

It will give you the percision of a mouse with the moving functionality of the controller preventing you from misclicking.

Message 7 of 28 (40,984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

if M+KB is so superior whats the point in no aim assist.. sounds like crying to me you big baby. how about you aim with your thumb and not your hands, thats right, YOU WON'T CAUSE YOU WOULD BE WORST THAN A CONSOLE NOOB

Message 8 of 28 (40,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you sound like your scared of aim assist.. my bad you are scared of aim assist, if the conversation doesn't involve you why put in an input.
Message 9 of 28 (40,745 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Convokinthis is not a bug. It’s by design.

Maybe you will have better luck in the feedback forum.

Message 10 of 28 (40,461 Views)