Re: No aim assist when using a controller on PC

by uJamBo

Original Post

★ Novice
I feel like yall can't read, I am a controller player on PC, with a 4.7 kd, I am not scared of aim assist, I use a controller, and I am still in the the 10k rankings for PC. If they add aim assist to people who use a controller on PC then idk what to tell you people who think that Mouse and Key is superior.
Message 11 of 28 (2,738 Views)

★ Guide

LOL stats and a semi professional player - LOL

Message 12 of 28 (2,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why do PC players have to belittle all the people that wanna use controller? Its more comfortable to use for millions of people and some people cant afford to buy a console.

Message 13 of 28 (2,703 Views)

★ Novice

Dude, how can you ask something like that?!😂 these pc noobs are scared about controllerplayers!!! And they wont stop telling you that there is no space for aim assist on pc.. what is totally *! These noobs know that mouse is better/easier for aiming than a stick from a controller!! So now they are on the better side! And if the controller player get aim assist, these noobs could stop playing😂👍

Stick with aim assist compared with mouse is just fair you * keyboard/mouse *!

Message 14 of 28 (2,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also feel the need for aim assist for controller players in pc ... If PS4 and Xbox players can have it why not us???

Message 15 of 28 (2,342 Views)

★★ Novice
@Derunik some people switch to pc simply for the better graphics, consoles run 44 frames only..u seem salty like you've had your * handed to you by a controller player
Message 16 of 28 (2,245 Views)

★★ Novice
some people switch to pc simply for the better graphics, consoles run 44 frames only..u seem salty like you've had your * handed to you by a controller player
Message 17 of 28 (2,244 Views)

★★ Novice
@Pretzelnutcake yea, u definitely have aim assist. dont be a *
Message 18 of 28 (2,239 Views)

★★★ Pro
@xSMlTEx Do the play on console? If not I'll explain how this almighty aim assist works. You pick a weapon, stand perfectly still, point at a enemy who's kissing distance away from you and ask them to slightly strafe left and right, then and only then will you see aim assist in action.
Play like a normal person by running around and shooting at people far away and you won't get any help from it.

Also don't necro, I'm not sure if it's against any rules but this thread is half a year old now..
Message 19 of 28 (2,214 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@kiesssig-_-28 they dont add aim assist to pc for controllers because it would be an unfair advantage over people using mouse and keyboard if you look at console players streams you can see the crosshair snap and stay on target helping recoil control and aim if this was on pc you know some one would find away to abuse this with a more accurate mouse
Message 20 of 28 (2,206 Views)