Re: Eco Workshop - Sewing Station Broken

by GhostFreeek

Original Post

No actions showing for sewing machine

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.6.1
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the workshop and start a shift.
What do you expect to see? Actions for the sewing machine.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Hello. I’m currently on stage 6, part 2 of the workshop. My problem is that I never get actions for the sewing machine. I understand that only 5 actions show up at the same time, but the sewing machine is never on the rotation. I tried taking the sim home and bringing him back to the workshop, restarting the game, the phone, and nothing works.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 11 (1,056 Views)

Re: No actions showing for sewing machine

Hero

@gmartins84 

Is this stage and part where you are not seeing any actions for the sewing machine?

I noticed I had to do at least 15 different actions with other objects before an action showed for the sewing machine.

The Sims_2020-08-23-17-29-18.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 11 (1,004 Views)

Eco Workshop - Sewing Station Broken

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xr
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Eco Workshop, try to use sewing station. Sewing station not clickable/can’t be used
What do you expect to see? Sewing station to function
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I upgraded the sewing station (stage 6, part 2). After I upgraded the station, it stopped working. I’ve tried restarting the game and having different sims do shifts and it still doesn’t work. 

Message 3 of 11 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@withoutadoubt00 Not all items show a star icon in the eco workshop right away. You have to work other tables in the worskshop and you'll see that the rest of the items/tables will show a star icon for you to use along the way.
eg: I have a completely ugpraded workshop,but to use the desktop table, I have to use 6 other tables before an icon pops on the desktop table.
Message 4 of 11 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

That was my first thought too, but I had 30 stars and then used the toilet, shower tub and bed and the sewing station would not come back. 

Message 5 of 11 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@withoutadoubt00 I'm wondering if your problem is related or similar to this issue:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-No-action-available-on-computer-and-soldering-table-at-th...

Is the sewing machine the item that could provide the highest amount of points at that stage?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 11 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@withoutadoubt00 Once you leave Parkside even to regain energy and come back, the action icon queue resets. I suggest that you have your sim take a nap before you start a session. That way,you'll have 53 stamina to trial and error it out.
Message 7 of 11 (745 Views)

★★ Novice

I think it is! The sewing table is the last thing that was upgraded. I can’t remember if it was already at 125 pre-upgrade (which would mean that post-upgrade it would be the highest) or if it was just at 100. 

Message 8 of 11 (739 Views)

★★ Novice

That didn’t work either. I think the bug is the same one SalixCat flagged. 

Message 9 of 11 (738 Views)

Re: No actions showing for sewing machine

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I need help. I can’t host party.

Super Thanks! 

[Ilois4 - Removed Player ID. Please don't share private info on Answers HQ]

Message 10 of 11 (421 Views)