No actions possible

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei P30
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 136511126
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In GA, game froze during a fleet battle. No action buttons were visible and I could not retreat. I could still access chat and use the battle speed button and "buff" button (button that allows to see only major buffs/debuffs). I could also use the Auto button, but when I did, nothing happened. The battle timed out but did not registered and I had to restart the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I presume by playing fleet battles
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

As you can see in the screenshot attached, no Action buttons are visible and the setting button is not available (which would have allowed me to retreat).

At the time of writing this ticket, this round of GA is not over, but I will lose 1679 to 1886. If the battle had not bugged, I would have won (as seen in the screenshots, I had an advantageous position and was about to bring my 1st reinforcements - my Negotiator is faster, already had destroyed one ship). Not only did the bug cost me the rewards for winning the round, but could also cost me weekly rewards and end of GAC rewards (if you check my records, you will see I have a very good win percentage in GAC).

fleet1.jpg
fleet2.jpg
fleet3.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No actions possible

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bendesgpisdesk and sorry to hear that.

We've checked the logs available to us and it looks like your game client stopped working during that battle, which can be caused by a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to make good for the lost battle.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)

All Replies

Re: No actions possible

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bendesgpisdesk and sorry to hear that.

We've checked the logs available to us and it looks like your game client stopped working during that battle, which can be caused by a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to make good for the lost battle.

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)