No acknowledgement of winning Geo TB fleet combat mission phase 3

by Prometheus4d

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No acknowledgement of winning Geo TB fleet combat mission phase 3

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks using Andriod 7.1.2
OS Version Android 7.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 168-876-493
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Doing the non Geo required Fleet combat mission. I finished the battle but the game just stayed there with my ships and no acknowledgement of winning the battle popped up. Left it at that screen for about 5 minutes. See screen shot.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Doing the fleet combat mission not needing the Geo ships.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

See below it looks like I completed the mission. When I exited out after waiting about 5 minutes it only had me with the deploy bonus not the combat mission finished award. 

swgoh tb fleet cm.PNG

Message 1 of 5 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No acknowledgement of winning Geo TB fleet combat mission phase 3

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Prometheus4d and sorry to hear that.

We do not support emulators but just to clarify, you never saw the "Victory" screen with the points earned, right? The game will only count your battle if you get to the victory screen in the end. If for whatever reason you need to restart your game before that, it won't count your win.

We had a look at our logs and it appears that your game crashed in that battle yesterday.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Prometheus4d and sorry to hear that.

We do not support emulators but just to clarify, you never saw the "Victory" screen with the points earned, right? The game will only count your battle if you get to the victory screen in the end. If for whatever reason you need to restart your game before that, it won't count your win.

We had a look at our logs and it appears that your game crashed in that battle yesterday.

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand No I never got the victory screen and I did wait like 5 minutes before I exited the application at the above screen. So if I was using my phone could anything have been done or am I out of luck?

Thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (332 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Prometheus4d and thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do under those circumstances.

Message 4 of 5 (316 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Whenever I run into a stall issue like that, turning off wireless and then re-establishing the connection usually works. You may be able to do something similar on Bluestacks if this happens again.

Message 5 of 5 (306 Views)