Re: No achievement unlocked and sponsor objects not ticked off

by n0ufxsm0vs26

Original Post

No achievement unlocked and sponsor objects not ticked off

★ Novice

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug First one is that the Sponsor objects are bugged, the achievement: Take them for all they've got is when you get 5 sponsorship objectives. I've got 6, but no achievement. But look at the screenshots, there is something wrong with the tracking of the objectives.
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series X
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, I did complete 2 of the 3 objects in Special cars. Then went to a other class for the elimination object (as there are no elimination races in rookie - special cars). Then the kilometers driven in special car went from 90 (completed) to 81. But driving a special car now doesn't improve the kilometers driven. Same for the good corner count.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Highland objects I already completed, it says 3 out of 3 objects completed, but it's not ticked off as you can see. One moment I've reached the 90/90 kilometers driven in a Special car, but it did reset to 81. Same for the number of good corners. They were already completed as I did see them completed and the 3/3 proves they were completed. But the game thinks they aren't.
What do you expect to see? Green ticked off objectives, the achievement Take them for all they've unlocked. not 81/90 kilometers driven but 90/90. Also 27 good corners instead of 25.

No additional information

Message 1 of 3 (1,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DestroyNl Same here,except all completed career paths have been wiped on main career page,but if you go into say semi pro they are ticked off individually.Reset my consol,redownloaded game,doesn't seem to be a fix. Xbox series x
Message 2 of 3 (1,458 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@DestroyNl I see this bug is very old and still present in GL VR on Meta Quest...

how hard is it to fix something like this? The main sponsor check is not checked, but when you enter it all goals are checked - so the system has the information. Then you choose another sponsor and after awhile those checks in the previous sponsor are gone - you can try unlocking it again.

So dull...
Message 3 of 3 (961 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help