Re: No ability to report voice chat trolls, griefers, and insults on PC.

by cheatercheater00

Original Post

That's not a solution. The right solution is to have a moderation team that actually reviews chats. Rampant trolling is not an acceptable price to pay for you feeling you're not going to get banned due to some injustice.
Message 11 of 13 (444 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@cheatercheater00 wrote:
That's not a solution. The right solution is to have a moderation team that actually reviews chats. Rampant trolling is not an acceptable price to pay for you feeling you're not going to get banned due to some injustice.

When I started my first match today, I got paired by two arrogant jerks that just kept taunting me like I'm useless when they saw I was the champion. This got me mad and they just kept going the whole time with every move I did. Second match, my team lost and this guy was taunting me about how my aims was bad while he was using an alternate account that barely had any games. His buddy did the same. I cussed back at these guys from messages and then I got suspended for 3 days. There is no option for reporting players through the chat experience I had and they are taking advantage of this from their troll accounts. I'm not gonna go create another account and be like these sore losers. Getting reported by trolls isn't going to make Apex Legends better in the future. It's going to lose players that care about the game if they don't add a better reporting system. Heck online games in general aren't going to benefit with this kind of issue if it continues in the long run.

Message 12 of 13 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@vannomad I can certainly understand where you're coming from on that angle. But I've had well over a dozen games ruined because two people in their own circle didn't think I was good enough, were just there to troll, so they ran off and died, or quit the match, or trolled taking ammo and tossing it away with out telling just dumb rude behavior. There needs to be a way to address people who go on ruining the game. It takes too long to get into a match, just to have so troll, or trolls ruin it so you go back to que. There are plenty of other ways to have your match end early. And Toxic behavior... you say Mute them... sure but then you cannot communicate with the people you're supposed to be on a team with. The game from that moment on is ruined, it's a waste of your time to keep going other than to try and keep your stats.
Message 13 of 13 (323 Views)