No XP Progression On Classes/Heroes/Vehicles/Etc At End Of Match Bug

by XFerginatorX

Original Post

No XP Progression On Classes/Heroes/Vehicles/Etc At End Of Match Bug

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug XP Not Rewarding To Some Classes After Match Ends. It is not progressing and it seems to occur randomly but when it does you gain nothing for that entire match as a Hero or Starfighter or Land Vehicle etc.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sgt Fergus
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 3/23/2018 or 3/24/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Sometime between 10AM PST to 12PM PST
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is at random so far, not sure what triggers it or why
What happens when the bug occurs? After playing as certain characters or classes, no XP is gained after match
What do you expect to see? XP be rewarded after match
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A

Hello,

I found a new glitch some people are also reporting on the Battlefront 22 forums where XP is not being rewarded after the match ends for certain classes and characters. Some reported this lasted a couple days. I haven't played often enough but have captured footage of this happening. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sgt%20Fergus/video/46634573

I played as Bossk for almost the entire round. Yet after match ends I do not receive a single XP for him. Meaning all the effort and work and XP I should of got for Bossk is not being rewarded at the end of the game. It doesn't look just visual as I haven't received skill points from Bossk or progressed his level. But it does go away and I stopped playing as him or any other character this happened to for about  days and played again and the issue went away.

As asked by XXXO77O4906
1. Did you see "Bossk 0XP" show up during end of round, or did nothing show up at all? Bossk didn't even show any progress bar at end of round, not even a 0XP

2. Did you get experience/skillpoints in Frontend even though end of round indicated that you didn't? I didn't receive any skill points for Bossk after this glitch happened for that day, I started to after days of not playing as Bossk I played again and I started gaining XP

3. Is this consistent throughout all games or does it just occur during some games? It seems to occur at random. Unfortunately, I stopped playing as Bossk or any character I stopped getting XP for that day.

Again, some players reported this happened for a couple days https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1013247#Comment_1013247 We originally thought this was an XP cap but it is not as I only got enough XP that day for 1 skill point and after the glitch happened I gained no more progress where as other players reported they got up multiple levels to get multiple skill points in 1 day. Please be sure to see the footage for proof of this. The time day stamp of the footage is when the clip got uploaded to xbox live so it is off by a day or 2.

Best Regards,

Sgt Fergus

Message 1 of 31 (3,667 Views)

Re: No XP Progression On Classes/Heroes/Vehicles/Etc At End Of Match Bug

★★★★★ Expert

@XFerginatorX

Thank you for this! All escalated to the team now.

Message 2 of 31 (3,604 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 31 (3,531 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@XFerginatorX

What rank is Bossk?  I ask because, once you reach MAX rank on a unit, they will no longer show any XP at the end of round.  This is mainly due to the fact you won't get any rewards.  It is similar to the fact when you reach Player Rank 50 overall, you no longer are shown a end of match score (other than the leaderboard and podium).  

I believe Max rank for heroes is Level 40.  Troopers are 70.

Message 4 of 31 (3,510 Views)

Champion
Randomness is the odd ball here.
What is your Platform? Try a hard boot right after it happens. Give it 10 minutes after the last match and try again. If not points again, then you are not the problem. It also might be the screen is showing 0, but note the character stats in collection screen before and after the round. Might be getting there, but not showing up in the EOR screen.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 5 of 31 (3,501 Views)

Champion
Sorry, I don't work for EA but offering to help.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 6 of 31 (3,500 Views)

★ Apprentice

This always happens to me whenever I am in a lobby and level up a class at least twice and have two skillpoints, at some point after that it won't register anymore exp until I leave the lobby and apply those two skillpoints. Once I do and go into another game then it is fine, but it is so annoying to do after every couple of levels if I am in a good lobby.

Message 7 of 31 (3,462 Views)

★ Apprentice
Fix your goddamn game EA/Dice. Why is it everyday I have to run into a new bug that wastes my time? Do you guys have any idea how unbelievably frustrating this is? Do you even care?
Message 8 of 31 (3,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@CoopSportsCoop Yes I understand there is a cap level. mine is still not there, even as of today. it's the closest to 40 now but at the time i think it was 30 something still at that point

Message 9 of 31 (3,423 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Major-Band1t Xbox one
Message 10 of 31 (3,421 Views)