No Woohoo 2021

by Aveldis

Original Post

No Woohoo 2021

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventures, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Fitness, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an high relationship, high romance sim relationship and try to woohoo. Anywhere. Bed, closet, lighthouse (from Cats and Dogs), shower, etc.
What happens when the bug occurs? No option for woohoo or try for baby
What do you expect to see? option for woohoo or try for baby
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried going to another lot to try to woohoo also tried again when I went back to the original lot, tried woohooing with the bed moved to ground level, tried a different bed, tried showers, and closets. Is there anything I can do that I haven't tried yet? I just want a baby.... preferably from my playable sim

Message 1 of 4 (431 Views)

Re: No Woohoo 2021

Hero
@Aveldis Did you check if they are related or one is a teen ? Is it just one couple where it doesn't work or generally a problem ?

Did you delete localthumbcache file after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

Hero
@Aveldis Have you been able to solve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

Hero
@Aveldis Moving this to tech for further troubleshooting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (314 Views)