No Werewolves

by genesbeans

Original Post

No Werewolves

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for the Journey to Batuu game pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure if you can. It seems like I'm the only one experiencing this problem as I haven't seen anyone else experiencing it.
What happens when the bug occurs? None of the new Werewolves game pack's features are showing up in game.
What do you expect to see? Any of the new features surrounding the Werewolves game pack.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing the Werewolves pack.

None of the sims, including the pre-existing werewolf townies, are able to become werewolves. If I create a werewolf sim or play as one of the already existing ones, they revert back to being human once I load the game. Even the Greg werewolf townie shows up as human in my game, and is shown as human when I enter his create-a-sim. I'm not sure what is causing this problem, but I feel like I've tried everything to try and find a way around it.

Message 1 of 7 (1,042 Views)

Re: No Werewolves

Hero
@genesbeans Have you tried a game repair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@genesbeans I have the same problem you are the first ive seen
Message 3 of 7 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I did a full reinstall and updating
Message 4 of 7 (880 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem! My sims not be a werewolf, but should be. They look like as normal sims. Also no panels for werewolf, no transform. I don't why.
I tried deleted all mods and not still working.

Message 5 of 7 (803 Views)

Hero

Hi

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up .... 
  • ConfigOverride, if you have your own configuration files.
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I will try that as soon as I get home and I’ll let you know thank you 🙏
Message 7 of 7 (734 Views)