No Weapon or Gadgets bug when trying to switch back from fortify mode

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 2080 Founders Edition
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16Gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough (Grand Operations Day 2)
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Auto Joined
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.11.18 13:18
Summarize your bug Press T to place sandbags. Started placing sandbags but just kept holding left kick to place and nothing happened as thats bugged too. I moved away from the bags and had no kit. Was stuck with the Toolkit in hand so I respawned and had no weapon or gadgets. Scrolled mouse wheel and everything had a 0 to the right of the item and everything greyed out. Went to revive someone, did that but then just held the syringe and still had no equipment. Had to leave server.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think you could possibly replicate on Narvik when building the sandbags next to the second gun.
What happens when the bug occurs? Have no gun or gadgets. Respawn does not fix it
What should be happening instead? I should be able to press T again to go into weapon mode

Have enclosed pic of my kit after the bug occured

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: No Weapon or Gadgets bug when trying to switch back from fortify mode

★★★ Newbie

I had a similar issue last night.  I spawn with only a pistol and tool kit.  Everything else had a 0 next to it.  I could not fire the pistol though.  The tool kit was working.  I died 4 or 5 times in this state before the map ended.  

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)