No Warning when using Chimera in Combat of phase 4 instead of Special.

by jermunji

Original Post

No Warning when using Chimera in Combat of phase 4 instead of Special.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version 11.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 843-252-238
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On phase 4 of the Territory Battle, Hoth- Imperial Retaliation, the ship combat mission does not provide a warning that the Chimera needs to be used in the consecutive special mission. Generally trying to use a unit for a combat mission that needs to be used in a special mission provides a warning to the user to deter them from making a bad decision. Missed out on the opportunity to gain the 20 guild shop tokens by using the Chimera in the combat mission.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using the Chimera in the combat mission of phase 4.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version 11.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 843-252-238
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On phase 4 of the Territory Battle, Hoth- Imperial Retaliation, the ship combat mission does not provide a warning that the Chimera needs to be used in the consecutive special mission. Generally trying to use a unit for a combat mission that needs to be used in a special mission provides a warning to the user to deter them from making a bad decision. Missed out on the opportunity to gain the 20 guild shop tokens by using the Chimera in the combat mission.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using the Chimera in the combat mission of phase 4.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 4 (360 Views)

Re: No Warning when using Chimera in Combat of phase 4 instead of Special.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Screenshot_20180215-102207.pngThis happened to me today, super frustrating. When you try to use other toons and such the game warns you. I had saved ships to do the bonus mission but mistakenly used Chimera in the CM.

Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

5 months later this bug still exists.

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

It actually occurs in all the TBs and all phases. It warns you if you attempt to use a toon that is required in another zone, but no warning if you attempt to use it in a different mission in that same zone.