Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? REDBLOODYHARE
Date/time issue occurred 9/6/18
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft Champions
Summarize your bug No sound. Restarted game. Still no sound. Restarted console. Still no sound. There is sound during the loading screen, but then dies as soon as the main screen is loaded. The sound died in the middle of a MUT Draft vs CPU. After this point, I could not complete a solo challenge or Draft in MUT due to freezes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Could not tell you.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes at the end of the game and during a penalty.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the end of the game or the ref explaining a penalty. I expect to hear commentary, crowd noise, game noise. On the menues, I expect to hear background music.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

What I am describing here is two bugs that may or may not be interconnected.  I personally feel they are.  After one bug (no sound) came the other bug (game freezes).  Prior to the sound going out, Madden 19 worked in its normal matter.  I cannot advance MUT without the issue being corrected.  I was not able to complete my MUT solo challenges yesterday.

Thank you for your time and dedication to fixing the issue.

Message 1 of 5 (344 Views)

Re: No Sound at all on menus or in game. MUT Gameplay freezes: Xbox One

★★★ Guide

Same here on PC. It was working fine until I quit the game as a match was loading. Now no sound on my main audio port but switch to microphone or monitor speakers and it works there. I just plugged my sound system into my microphone's headphone jack and played like that for a few days. Now I am trying repair and uninstall to try and fix on my day off work. Still no reply from EA on Twitter or forums...

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I was in the middle of an online game in mut then all of the sudden the game volume cut out and no matter what I do I cant get it to come back. The launch menu has music but once I fully load into the game it stops.

Message 3 of 5 (323 Views)

★ Novice

I had exact same problem. Try going to network setting -> advanced setting -> alternate MAC address and hit clear. Then unplug your xbox for a minute or 2. This solved it for me. 

Message 4 of 5 (280 Views)

Audio problem (commentary, players' voices...)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 9/12/2018
What type of issue do you have? Audio Problems
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug During game between Rams and Seahawks - commentators and players' voices were turned off. Only sound of audiences and referees was heard. It happened during the first quarter, menu changes did not help. Update: next exhibition match (Saints vs. Steelers) and the same problem.
How often does the bug occur? Each time (100 %)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only audiences and referees were heard. Other audio wasn't working.
What do you expect to see? I want to hear all audio in game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Fix the audio, see "Summarize your bug".

Message 5 of 5 (274 Views)