No Skill Points On Level Up May 2nd

by Ardenbaren

Original Post

No Skill Points On Level Up May 2nd

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When Heroes and Classes level up they will get an initial skill point, but this only occurs once now on ANY hero or class. For example, If I level up Heavy I will get a skill point, and if I level them up again they no longer receive upgrade points. This happens across all characters and heroes. Also, I tried what other posters suggested about Updating the game, Repairing Files, and using CCleaner, there was no change.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ardenbaren
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Directly after the last patch that dealth with this bug.
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. This seems isolated to just my account. I've yet to see a similar bug report.
What happens when the bug occurs? A level up appears but no skill points are given.
What do you expect to see? Ideally my already levelled up classes are given their skill points, however; I have no problem if it is possible to reset my account to right after the initial patch that supposedly fixed this problem.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I've tried reinstalling, Updating Game, and Repairing Files as well as CCleaner with absolutely no results.

Message 1 of 1 (155 Views)