[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version All
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 967-469-484
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug None of our guild has received rewards for completing the special mission on Phase 6.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check rewards log.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America, Other
Country ALL
‌
None of our Guild received the rewards for the CHS/ROLO special mission on Phase 6.
Here's a link to our guild:
https://swgoh.gg/g/37/deathstarventdesigners/
Message 1 of 8 (483 Views)

Re: No Rewards For Phase 6 Special Mission

★★★★ Apprentice
I've updated the above post from two days ago. Please look into this and compensate our guild with the earned rewards.
Message 2 of 8 (430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It's been 3 days + now. Many of our guild has played since launch. Is this long to even get a response normal here since the switch?
Message 3 of 8 (409 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's been over a week - and still no reply, no rewards and no resolution.  Is there something else you need from me or from out guild to get this rectified?  

Message 4 of 8 (393 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It has now been 11 days and still no response?  Is this typical "customer service" from EA?  Our guild would appreciate the rewards commensurate with our in-game accomplishments.  I an honestly beginning to wonder if there is any point in posting here on Answers HQ, as there only seem to be questions.

Message 5 of 8 (364 Views)

★★ Novice
Same guild same problem here. A support ticket was filed 11 days ago, and it was closed now with a response saying this is a bug and has been forwarded to Dev as if that solved our problem. The issue is not resolved until all of us received the missing reward.
Message 6 of 8 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
It's been over 2 weeks and still no response and no rewards. Any ticket our guild has opened on this issue has been closed, despite the fact that the rewards still haven't been issued.

Please consider moving bug reports BACK to the official game forums, where things were actually resolved. This is unacceptable.
Message 7 of 8 (334 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

CG_RyDiggs posted an announcement that there was a fix pushed and that the Phase 6 special mission rewards were distributed (i.e. the rewards I have reported out guild as missing for the past 3+ weeks now).  Despite this announcement, out guild STILL has not yet received the rewards. 

What's more, any posts on the official forum (where Ryan posted the "fix" announcement) trying to explain that the rewards have still not been distributed, is closed, locked and/or moved to the bug archive, telling us to post here....where there has been no resolution nor communication in 3+ weeks.

Please rectify the situation and make an effort to handle bugs in a more expedient fashion moving forward.  Thank you. 

Message 8 of 8 (308 Views)