★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Always
Summarize your bug There is no Reputation or Daily Challenges in my game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? There seems to be no Reputation or Daily Challenges (etc) in my game. There is no page, menu etc listing or tracking them. No rewards relating to these have been recieved in 122hrs of play. Objects labelled Reputation when clicked on say No Active Challenges. Objects labelled Daily Challenges (etc) open the Tutorial Page 'Challenges' in the Journal. There is no reference to either Reputaion or time limited Challenges in the Challenge section of the Journal. I only became aware of this issue because other players recently told me I should have rewards from this system.
What should be happening instead? I assume the opposite of the above, based on what other players have told me.

This is either a huge bug or I have missed something that accesses what seems to be a large part of the game.

Message 1 of 3 (436 Views)

Re: No Reputation or Daily Challenges in game

★ Novice

I'm a friend of the OP and would just like to add, this bug has impacted their ability to gain reputation from contracts and other activities through the game's main story, so if there is a way to identify which accounts are affected, perhaps they should also be given a one-time reputation boost to bring them up to where the game expects them to be.

Perhaps something to quickly check a player's completed missions post-fix, and compare it to a player's reputation levels? If a player has completed a quest that rewards X Freelancer reputation but has less than X Freelancer reputation in their account, for example, perhaps that could be added as some sort of a one-off thing?
Of course, I understand if that would be too difficult for some reason.

Oh, and if it helps, I bought the game outright and didn't have this problem, whereas I believe the OP is using the game via EA Access.

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

Re: No Reputation or Daily Challenges in game

★★ Novice

New screenshot of Challenges page.

It says: Tracked, Expeditions, Exploration and Combat

Game is Anthem by EA on Origin. On PC. Graphics card is Nvidia GTX980, memory is 16GB.

Playing in England. Got the game with Origin Access Premier.

Play Time: 122 hours

Message 3 of 3 (406 Views)