No R2 folder

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 08G-P4-2182-KR
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Wagooigi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. n/a
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. attempting to take a screenshot
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/20/19 20:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Screenshots aren't taken and the folder is not in the install directory
What should be happening instead? Create r2 folder and place screenshots inside
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to take screenshots

I reinstalled the game yesterday because it crashed on me several times.  I have not had any problems with that since reinstalling.  Now though there is no r2 folder and I don't think my screenshots are being saved anywhere.

Message 1 of 4 (665 Views)

Re: No R2 folder

★ Novice
@OmegaTKO I have the same issue, my apex game I moved to my ssd but there is no R2 folder and also nothing under program file/origin. Need to take screenshots for a compo coming up but does not seem to work.
Message 2 of 4 (627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue.  When I lost the ability to save screenshots I reinstalled Origin and Apex and now I dont have a R2 Folder.  This is getting really annoying as its been about 5 weeks since I had the ability to take screenshots.

Message 3 of 4 (578 Views)

★ Guide

How about someone from Respawn or EA answer the question. I saw admin say the SS is in the screenshot folder in the R2 folder.. Every reply stated there is no R2 folder.. After that NOTHING....... why???? Gaming now is not good.. Sad times from cheating at the highest level to unbalanced players, controllers and all that goes with it.. smh

Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)