by Meecter

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No Proposal Option

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Kindle Fire HD 10
OS Version Fire OS 5.6.3.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003220222370
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unable to propose
What do you expect to see? Available option
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

The propose option is not there for one of my sims with an npc sim and he is at level 10 of the secret crush story and I am level 34 so I know that's not the issue. I gave this this npc a makeover a couple of weeks ago so I can't be 100% sure if she's an elder or not.

Message 1 of 5 (714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Proposal Option

The elders should have their slouch, it could very well be that this NPC is an elder. 
Here you have an image of how that should look, sadly I do also have NPC that are elders but don't have the slouch. 

20190521_015633.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (708 Views)

All Replies

The elders should have their slouch, it could very well be that this NPC is an elder. 
Here you have an image of how that should look, sadly I do also have NPC that are elders but don't have the slouch. 

20190521_015633.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (709 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just took a screenshot of my female sim across from her and the slouch looks like yours. 😢 I feel as if it would be wrong to just "move on" to another sim all willy nilly but it's not fair for him to raise his son alone, either..  

Message 3 of 5 (681 Views)

Sad to hear, some parents don't live together, maybe you can let that be the story? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (654 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah that's what I had planned.

Message 5 of 5 (602 Views)