Original Post

No Points after 3 times of being champion

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 750 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? I sign in steam so i don't know this one
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Right After the game ENDS in the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. .
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? HAppens Oftenly
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I've had 3 Ranked games when I reached Champion But after the game it doesn't get counted I don't know about the stats But About RP I don't get any Points The thing that happens is I force out of the match and there is no match summery for that it happend to me 3 times and i will show you all the pictures of what happens
What should be happening instead? it should show me my match summery and give me my points
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? well i have no idea but i can show you with Screenshots

As you can See in these screenshots

at top of my legend's head right infront of my badge you can see i got my rp

But at bottom left side of the screen which is my real RP there is no increase at it

you can see the differences 

And when i click match summery on bottom right there is not my recent match

it's the match before that

Pls fix this 

this bug made me not playing apex anymore

Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

Re: No Points after 3 times of being champion

★★★★ Novice
@Prince_Sina77 Unfortunately this issue has been for a while and EA is not responding, join the related issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ranked-points-RP-missing/m-p/11035251

So we can get more people and attention to this issue.
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)