No New Members Joining Guild

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone7
OS Version iOS11.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 468-668-191
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug No new guild members in nearly 2 months.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I am an officer in the ‘Galaxy if Bogans’ guild and we have not had a new member join the guild since June 4th (not even a quick ‘in and out again’). This is despite ensuring the guild is not set to ‘invite only’ and progressively reducing our minimum level requirement from 80 to 70 and then removing it completely.

We have not had any issues in this area before with new members joining regularly and it has now continued long enough to feel like more than bad luck. Perhaps our guild is simply not being offered to those looking for a new guild, or some bug is preventing people from joining us.

Unfortunately this has negatively impacted our guild greatly in raids and guild events so we hope that if this is the result of an issue it is quickly found.

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No New Members Joining Guild

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthGibbons and thank you for the report.

We've checked it and your guild comes up in the Guild search correctly, so nothing should prevent anyone to join you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthGibbons and thank you for the report.

We've checked it and your guild comes up in the Guild search correctly, so nothing should prevent anyone to join you.

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for checking that for us @EA_HighCommand, I’m glad to hear we are showing up in the guild search correctly however that raises the question of whether there is an issue elsewhere.

We’ve always had empty spots in the guild filled within a week or two at most in the past so I’m curious whether you have any possible ideas of where the sudden change to no spots being filled in almost two months comes from? As a 70mil GP guild with 46 members and no minimum level requirement set, I would have thought we’d be an attractive prospect for many players.

Thank you again for your swift response.

Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)