no monthly master objectives after 700 cash spent

by Zangari123

Original Post

Monthly Master Daily Beats - Player Sets not being recorded!!!

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I've completed 3/4 daily beat player sets for the monthly master objectives and it says I've only completed 2/4. Please help because these players took a lot to obtain.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Provided in screenshots
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I've only completed 2/4 sets
What do you expect to see? I expect it to say I've completed 3/4 sets

Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug I've completed 3/4 daily beat player sets for the monthly master objectives and it says I've only completed 2/4. Please help because these players took a lot to obtain.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Provided in screenshots
What happens when the bug occurs? It only says I've completed 2/4
What do you expect to see? I expect to see 3/4 player sets completed.

Message 1 of 8 (2,700 Views)

Dot.: Monthly Master Daily Beats - Player Sets not being recorded!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but i do 4 and its count only 2

Message 2 of 8 (2,658 Views)

Re: Monthly Master Daily Beats - Player Sets not being recorded!!!

★★ Novice

i think it's because it only counts players released that week, so the middleton was released last week and doesn't count...

Message 3 of 8 (2,507 Views)

App crashes in showdown should not cause forfeited for matchups I’ve

★★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug The app crashes in showdown after I completed few matchups while I was waiting for opponents to play their turns. But when I logged back into the game, it showed forfeited on all my previous matchups except one which still showed active and waiting for opponent to finish. Obviously that matchup was somehow stuck and never finished despite the timer had already expired.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know exactly. I was just playing few matchups in showdown and the problem started to occur as I tried to play the 4th matchup.
What happens when the bug occurs? All previous matchups which I completed my turns were forfeited and I lost 8000 fans for each.
What do you expect to see? It should not show forfeited for those i’d completed after the app crashed.

Because of the stuck matchup and I fear it can crash again when starting a new matchup, I cannot complete my daily objectives and also the monthly master objectives to get the rewards.

Message 4 of 8 (2,355 Views)

Re: App crashes in showdown should not cause forfeited for matchups I’ve

★★★★ Apprentice

I stopped playing showdown for the same reason and was unable to eclipse the 400K fans reward for the fear of losing more fans due to the unwanted crash forfeits.

Look at my opponents OVR at the bottom of the screen. They are showing zeros (0). Really odd. Then the app crashes every time I attempt to play the match.

Message 5 of 8 (2,341 Views)

No Monthly Master objectives

★ Guide

Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug paid 700 cash for the monthly masters weekly pass, got the daily pack, but the objectives are still locked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? pics below
What happens when the bug occurs? every time
What do you expect to see? objectives i paid for

spent 700 cash to unlock the monthly masters objectives, as shown in the pics, have the daily pack, but objectives are still locked 

Message 6 of 8 (2,283 Views)

no monthly master objectives after 700 cash spent

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

spent 700 cash to unlock the monthly masters objectives, as shown in the pics, have the daily pack, but objectives are still locked 

Message 7 of 8 (2,278 Views)

No Monthly Master objectives

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug The monthly masters achievement wont give u nothing after completing it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The big shot token that it should give u after you complete the achievement whic is monthly masters
What happens when the bug occurs? After i completed the achievement it only shows half progress
What do you expect to see? I really expect you fixe the issue please

The monthly masters achievement i completed but nothing i won't get nothing even on Larry bird , Patrick Ewing  

Message 8 of 8 (2,207 Views)