Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No MW or Legendary Drops since patch

by Tangela79

Original Post

Re: No MW or Legendary Drops since patch

★★★★ Novice

I haven't seen a single legendary and I've been playing GM1-2 (GM1 for strongholds, GM2 for everything else) for DAYS. I get whites, greens, lots of blues and purps. I'll get maybe 1-3 MW depending on how lucky I am. Pretty disappointing.

Message 21 of 31 (210 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i know right.. they have to fit it asap and let us know something!
Message 22 of 31 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Will i agree with the legendarys drop i only got two drop before the update now 0 and the MW are very rare compare to the drop before the update
Message 23 of 31 (187 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having this issue with not a single Legendary dropping, yet 1 member of our group keeps receiving 2 to 3 every legendary mission and strong hold, and yes we are rotating between GM1 to GM3.  I am almost at the point of deleting this games and sending all my video clips on to a higher authority,  I cannot progress any further, all my Javelins are stuck at 480-486.  Would some one from BIOWARE or EA please give us some answers

Message 24 of 31 (181 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The white and green patch had to be pushed back as it became more of a struggle for them. So they opted to patch what they could for now and move the white and green portion to march 12th.
Message 25 of 31 (179 Views)

★★ Novice

To add to this, most of the MW drops i receive are duplicates and i delete them straight up,  id i get one i sit hoping it wont be the same as i got before, the other night i got MW volcanic dome 5 times in a row.

Message 26 of 31 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I still have the same problem, most of my MW are duplicates, been playing since saturday 3 o 4 hours every day and no Legendaries, Im about to unistall Anthem. This is a video game, its supposed to be fun! and this is the opposite.
Message 27 of 31 (151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Although I feel I've already said my bit, this one warrants a bump:

Another day+ of GM1/2 strongholds, missions, and purple contracts. No legendaries and only a pinch of masterworks. The most laughable part was doing a purple contract on GM2 and getting white drops from the 2 legendary ursix at the end.

Message 28 of 31 (137 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ran free play (2 man) on GW1 I got 4 GW drops and 1 legendary. ran it for prolly about 1 hour. switched to a team of 4 and ran GW2 and literally got no GW or Legendary drops at all. ran another 1.5 hours. switched back to GW 1 for 1 hr and got 3 GW drops. Their loot system is broke!

Message 29 of 31 (130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PC here seeing the same thing.  We just finished a Legendary Contract on GM2 and the "Legendary Ursix" twin spawn end of mission and they dropped 1 white and 1 purple between them.

Ridiculous effort for no return on a 30+ min mission.

Message 30 of 31 (119 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help