Original Post

No MW or Legendary Drops since patch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Consistently
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.02.19-now
Summarize your bug Ever since the last update I have not received a single masterwork or legendary drop that wasn’t a fare breed drop from a mission.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Loot issues
What should be happening instead? At least some kind of extra drops

Before someone gets on here and says they nerfed loot drops blah blah blah. I know. I am going off of the time I played after that tell the latest patch. It killed all drops for me. Also be fore someone says what difficulty you playing on I am on GM1-GM3 depending on party. I have been playing 5-6 hours of game time a day since that time and have yet to receive a MW or legendary since that last patch. I actually am enjoying this game but this has ruined it for me. No loot equals no point of playing no way to progress. 

Message 1 of 31 (590 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No MW or Legendary Drops since patch

★★★★ Novice
only no legendarys for me mw drop from purple mission
Message 2 of 31 (579 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yea I know me and 6 of my friends are pretty much a few days away from trading in Anthem for division 2 and hoping that’s better loot game because if they can’t fix loot issues Anthem becomes pointless to play zero reward equals zero interest 🤷‍♂️
Message 3 of 31 (573 Views)

★★★★ Novice

With last patch they were suppose to get rid of white and green drops. I am still getting a lot of them GM1-3. Come on guys. The game is fun but with little to no loot/upgrade prospect, the game is in stuck mode. Add this up with sound problems along with the game crashing every other mission and the game is becoming unplayable. I really wish you would have held off releasing the game for another month or two before releasing this uncomplete game.

Message 4 of 31 (563 Views)

★★★★ Novice
yea reset it to how it was and then hire some programmers to fix the looting system currently there are no legendary dropping
Message 5 of 31 (546 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I finally got my first one to drop in random drop from GW1 Tyrant Mines, mind you it wasn't from a chest but a random drop. this is after multiple plays throughs. the last run we received just one MW drop at the end. next run through we had a MW from each chest and one at the end. to me, a MW should drop from each chest and one from the end with a descent possibility of a legendary dropping also/instead of a MW. getting a little dishearten with loot system and endless grind. had more fun with playing division one when that was new. at least I knew what I was into.
Message 6 of 31 (535 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm lvl 30 and still getting white and green items. Stuck in GM1 'cause no epic items drops, and the masterwork items are the same almost every time.
I'm not having fun with this game.
Message 7 of 31 (531 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just ran GM3 Tyrant Mines and this was my loot seriously!!!!!! Took so long tons of deaths and reviving each other I probably was holding people back some but figured maybe this would be the way I get loot... nope!

Message 8 of 31 (516 Views)

★★★★ Novice
1 legendary, seriously? there I would expect at least 3-5 MW, nothing below epic, and 1-2 legendries. not even worth running it.
Message 9 of 31 (508 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I only got 1 MW and it was the guaranteed one

Message 10 of 31 (468 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help